Back to School Make Up Routine
Did you enjoy your summer vacation? I sure do! Most of the school classes started in June and although meeting new friends and classmates can be fun and exciting, first day of classes can leave you feeling stressed out.
With tons of homeworks, projects and activities, we can say that school can be overwhelming. I know you dont have that much time but that doesn't mean that you should come to class without fixing your hair and especially your face. You want to look your best without putting too much effort.
Looking for that easy make-up routine to have that fresh and natural look for school? I've got you covered!
1. Take care of your skin. You need to pamper yourself by having a skin care routine. Drink plenty of water, eat healthy food, make sure to get enough sleep as possible, and always wear sunscreen before going out. If you use public transportation or you have to walk to get to your classes, a sunscreen is a great product to protect yourself from the harmful effects of the sun on your face.
Protect your skin with Snail White Day Cream SPF 20
2. Keep it minimal. A thick foundation can give you full coverage but they can be too much! Using a lightweight cream that will last longer works better. CC or color correcting creams are lighter than BB Cream or foundation. Just a small amount of this product can give you the same result with added anti-aging and anti-oxidant properties.
Cover areas with Ageless Beauty CC (Color Correcting) Cream
3. Kilay is life! Eyebrows are the true window of the soul. This small patch of hair can show your expression and emotion. A well shaped brow can bring an improvement to your overall features.
4. Add a little color. To get that natural look, give that cheek a light pink color by blending it out with your fingers. A cheek and lip tint can save you from bringing two products at the same time!
Stain your cheeks and lip with KJM Lip Tint - Dolled
5. Wash your face. I know it's a long day but falling asleep with your makeup still on can lead to dry and dull skin. To prevent pimples and acne, make sure to cleanse your face every night with a cleansing foam and freshner.
We here at Beautyshop.ph, offer local beauty products to support local businesses in the Philippines as well as innovative, trending and sought after whitening and skin care products from other countries that serves the needs of various Filipina skin tones.